About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a Canadian fast food restaurant chain famous for its doughnuts and coffee. As of September 2014, it was the largest quick service restaurant chain in Canada, with more than 3,600 locations in Canada, 869 in the US, and approximately 56 in the Persian Gulf. Founded in 1964 by Tim Horton, a Canadian hockey star, the company’s franchises spread rapidly and overtook McDonald’s as Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain.
Tim Hortons is a Canada based chain of fast food restaurants. Its main specialties include coffee and donuts. Tim Hortons has hundreds of restaurants across fourteen different countries. This level of success is only possible if a brand is fully committed to serving quality food. Tim Hortons also offers more traditional fast food items such as burgers and sandwiches. You can enjoy your favorite blend of coffee both hot and cold. To keep its customers ever happy, Tim Hortons conducts a Guest Satisfaction Survey called Tell Tims. The official website for Tim Hortons Survey is www.telltims.com where you will give feedback about your recent visit. When you complete the online survey, you will win either Free Coffee or Food from Tim Hortons on the next visit.
Tim Hortons Guest Survey Rules:
- You do not need to make a purchase or complete the survey to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and the winner must accept the prizes as awarded.
- All taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
Tim Hortons Guest Survey Step by Step Guide:
- Visit the Tim Hortons guest survey official site and enter the Restaurant Number as displayed inside the restaurant or enter the province/ state, city and address
- Select the date and time of your visit
- Indicate your answers to questions or statements regarding your visit to Tim Hortons
- Choose if you would like to provide your contact information to have a chance to win free coffee for a year
- Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Belk Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Regal Entertainment Group Survey
- Wegmans Survey
- Wendys Survey
Steps by step Guide Tim Hortons Survey:
- Visit the survey site in any of your browsers www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php
- Choose the language to proceed in either Spanish or English.
- You will find a box where you have to enter the digits that are mentioned and printed on your receipt.
- You have to complete the survey to receive the chance to win offers.
- Sometimes you will be asked to enter information from your receipt of the date and visiting time.
- You have to answer all the questions that are asked during the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely and honestly.
- Enter your email address so that you can receive the information about the offers or rewards.
- Provide your contact information too so that they can enter you into the sweepstakes.
- Note the validation code and use it for your next visit.
- Tim Hortons Official Website: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/index.php