About Peet’s Coffee
Peet’s Coffee is an American specialty coffee roaster and retail company. The company was founded by Alfred Peet in 1966 when the first store of Peet’s opened on the Vine Street near the University of California, Berkeley campus. Peet’s coffee is sold in more than 14,000 stores throughout the United States. Earlier they only sold coffee beans. Current
Peet’s Coffee survey Rewards:
- Prize: win a Peet’s Coffee Gift Card at $100 or $500.
Peet’s Coffee Survey Requirements:
- You must have an electronic device like a laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Peet’s Coffee receipt with a survey invitation.
- You don’t need to make any purchase to enter or win.
- To be eligible, you must be legal residents of the US.
- And at least 18 years of age.
Peet’s Coffee survey Step by Step:
- Visit the survey official site: peetslistens.com
- to take part in the survey and get a validation code
- Please enter the sixteen-digit code located on your receipt
- Answer some questions based on your own experience
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Peet’s
- Please rate your satisfaction with some aspects of service at Peet’s, such as “the selection of beverages”, “the ease of placing your order”, “the cleanliness of the store”
- Leave your honest feedback and suggestions according to your own situation to help it provide better service and food
- At the end of the survey, you will get a validation code which can be used to redeem the offer on your receipt during your next visit to this or any Peet’s retail store
We have addressed various topics about Peet’s Coffee Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.