Wawa Inc. operates highly popular grocery stores, which provides fresh food, beverages, dairy products, groceries and fuel in the United States of America. It is known popularly for providing quality products to its customers. Wawa Inc, in order to improve the quality of their products and services, runs a Survey known as Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The survey helps the company in receiving quality feedbacks and reviews from its customers which they use to improve their quality of service and in return, the company provides its customers an opportunity to take part in sweepstake program to win S100 to $250.
Wawa Inc. is a corporation handling convenience stores, gas stations, and fast food restaurants. The private stores of Wawa are open 24 hours and are situated in the United States of America. There are about 800 stores established by Wawa Inc in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C and Florida. There are fuel stations of Wawa Inc. at the East coast of the United States that are the well-known products of this corporation. It also deals in the coffee, hoagies, prepared food, gasoline, beverages, and dairy product. Wawa Inc. earned annual revenue of US$ 9.08 billion in 2016 and a net income of US$ 118 billion in 2011.
Wawa Inc. started its journey as an iron foundry in 1803 in New Jersey. In 1890 a businessman, George Wood moved it to Pennsylvania and started a subsidiary product as Wawa Dairy firm. It provided the certified milk to its consumers, which was considered better than pure milk, under the slogan ‘BUY HEALTHY BY A BOTTLE’. This gave iron foundry a step forward towards Wawa Inc. For its better survival, the company always aims to adopt the latest market strategy. It started home delivery, opened its own store to sell its products. This corporation got its current name ‘Wawa’ after the name of the town in which it was founded and now it’s headquartered is also located in the same town.
The town, Wawa, Pennsylvania, US is its original place and its CEO is Chris Gheysens. The main priority of this corporation always stands at providing the quality of products and the best of the services to its customers. In order to fulfill the goal, Company owns a customer survey portal where it asks its customers to take part in the survey and offers them a chance to participate and win the prizes of $100 to $ 250 Wawa Gift card in sweepstakes.
my Wawa visit Rules
There are a few rules and regulations for taking part in the survey and the sweepstake program:
- The participant must be of at least 18 years of age to be eligible to take part in the survey.
- The participant must be a citizen of the United States of America. The survey is not available for citizens not from the USA.
- The survey is only available in English or Spanish, so the user must be acquainted with at least one of these languages to take part in the Survey.
- A receipt from the Wawa store is required to take part in the survey, which also means that you need to make a purchase to be eligible for this.
- Only one survey can be completed with one receipt. The survey code on the receipt can only be used to fill the survey.
- One person can only win one prize.
- Employees and members of the store cannot take part in the survey.
- To take part in the survey you need a gadget like a mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop with internet connectivity to access the survey website.
Steps to taking part in the Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Go to the official website Wawa Survey, which is www.mywawavist.com
- The first page of the website will ask you the survey code and Store number that is available on your receipt you got from your Wawa store when you last visited. Here you can choose your language preference between English and Spanish. Click on ” start” Button.
- In the next step, you need to provide the day and time of your visit to the Wawa store. Click on the “next” button.
- In this step, you will be asked to rate your satisfaction with availing Wawa services and answer a few questions which are asked about your visit. Answer the questions honestly as the company expects you to provide your honest questions be it negative or positive.
- After answering all the questions, click on the “yes” button. Now you have completed the survey and are eligible for the sweepstake.
- Provide your basic information like your name, phone number, address, E-mail etc and click on “next” button and confirm your entrance into sweepstakes.
- You will get a congratulation note and you will be informed through email about your entry into sweepstakes.
Wawa Inc. is successfully running, the most popular store chain in the American because of its good services, which is achieved through the hard work of its workers. It takes feedback and conducts regular surveys to stay linked with customer needs. The company gives chance to its customers to get rewarded for taking part in the survey by holding a sweepstake program. The survey helps the company in getting valuable suggestions from the customers so that it can satisfy their requirements and meet their customer’s expectations.
Wawa Survey Contact Information
- Phone: 1-800-444-9292
- Email: Wawa Email
- Open Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 AM to 10:00 PM
- Website: www.mywawavisit.com
We have addressed various topics about the TELL POPEYES Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.