About Boston Pizza
Boston Pizza, also known as BP or Bo Pi is a Canadian casual dining restaurant chain operating company-owned and franchised locations in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. The first Boston Pizza was opened by Greek immigrant Gus Agioritis in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and now the chain has over 380 restaurants in Canada. It serves more than 100 unique and tasty menu items consisting of gourmet pizza, pasta, burgers, and famous BP wings.
How To complete Boston Survey
You will need:
- A computer or smartphone with internet access
- A receipt from Boston Pizza with a survey invitation.
- An email address that can be accessed.
- You must have the ability to understand English or Francais.
- You must have the ability to provide your feedback in English or Francais.
- You must be able to recall your last experience at Boston Pizza.
- Basic information like Survey Code, Email Address, Name, Date, Time of Visit, etc.
1. Type www.tellbostonpizza.com into your computers web browser.
2. Select either English or Spanish as the preferred language for completing the survey.
3. Enter the survey code printed at the bottom of your store receipt into the space provided on the Boston Pizza survey page.
4. Select the date and time of your visit.
5. Indicate whether you dined in, carried out, ate in the sports bar, etc.
6. Next rate your overall satisfaction regarding Bostons Pizza on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.
7. Once you have completed all of the survey questions you will be asked if you would like to enter the draw to win a $200 gift card.
8. If no, close your browser now and your survey will be sent. If yes, enter your personal contact details such as your name, address, phone number, and email address so that you can be contacted.
- Talk To IHOP Survey
- DQ Fan Feedback Survey
- Walgreens Feedback Survey
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Kroger Survey
Boston pizza survey link. www.tellbostonpizza.com