Krispy Kreme Listens is the guest survey from Krispy Kreme Doughnut. This coffeehouse chain is popular for serving doughnuts as well as coffee. You will be easy to find the product from this company. It is because you can purchase it not only in Krispy Kreme Stores. But, you will also find its outlets at Waymart, Target, and Shaw’s stores. Although Krispy Kreme is headquartered in North Carolina, you will also be able to find its chains in other countries. Nowadays, Krispy Kreme owns more than 1000 chains in the US and abroad.
Krispy Kreme realizes that its company has big competitors. For instance, it has to compete with Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. But, Krispy Kreme always tries to innovate and gives the best service for all the guests. Conducting Krispy Kreme Listens is one of the ways to maintain the customers’ trust and satisfaction. So, if you are the loyal guest of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, you have to spend five minutes to involve in this survey. Keep reviewing this article to find out the simple way to complete this survey.
Krispy Kreme Survey Reward.
As the survey reward, Krispy Kreme offers a free donut. Just present the validation code you got from the survey to the Krispy Kreme staff. You need to notice that this Krispy Kreme Coupon is not redeemable for cash. Besides, you should not combine this coupon with other Krispy Kreme offers.
What is Krispy Kreme Listens to Survey Rules?
The duty of Krispy Kreme Survey participants is to find out the survey rules. Understanding the rules of Krispy Kreme Listens enables them to notice the requirements and eligibility for the survey. Besides, they will know every restriction of the survey. This way, they can prepare everything that can support them in the survey completion. Furthermore, they can know what to do and not supposed to do during the survey. Unfortunately, you cannot find out the Krispy Kreme survey rules on its survey portal. But, here we have concluded some important points for you..
Krispy Kreme Survey requirements.
Just prepare a recent Krispy Kreme receipt before accessing the survey portal. You will need a Krispy Kreme survey invitation code to proceed with the survey. this code is used to verify that you really visited Krispy Kreme outlet. Besides, you also need reliable internet access to take this online survey. It is all up to you to take the survey by using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. But, we recommend you to access this survey by using a PC.
- Pollo Campero Survey
- Race Trac Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Talk To Hannaford Customer Survey
- Vons Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to Complete Krispy Kreme Listens Survey?
- Go to the survey site at www.mykkdd.com/phl.
- Enter the date and time of your visit as indicated on the receipt.
- Describe the nature of your order: dine in or carry out.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the Krispy Kreme branch that you went to.
- Indicate the items that you ordered by marking them off.
- Tell them who you bought the items for and whether you were accompanied with children under 10.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the taste of the food and drinks, the accuracy of the order, the speed of the service, the friendliness of the employees, and so on.
- From what you’ve witnessed, rate the likelihood that you will come back and recommend the place to other people.
- Mention any problems that you might have encountered during this visit.
- Indicate the number of donuts you purchased and their types.
- Indicate the total amount you spent at the restaurant.
- Tell them whether this was your first visit to the chain. If not, indicate the frequency of your visits and the approximate date of your first visit.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to similar restaurants as listed.
- Select your main reason for this particular visit to the branch.
- Answer the rest of the questions regarding the time of travel, alternatives, and the decision-making process
Contact Krispy Kreme:
By Phone – 800-457-4779 – for general assistance
To Contact a Specific Store – click on the “Select your shop” link just under the menu bar at the top of the Krispy Kreme homepage.
Via social media – Facebook or Twitter