Hardee’s Prerequisites Of Survey:
- A mobile device, computer or tablet with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Chuck E Cheese with an invitation to take a survey.
- You should be able to understand English.
- You should be 18 or old to enter the survey.
Requirement For Hardee’s Survey
- You must require an internet connection with electronic instruments like a Laptop/PC or mobile.
- Survey User must know of any following language English language or you may translate if choice accessible.
- Survey user Must be a legal resident of 50 United States & the District of Columbia.
- Convey the receipt with the validation code on your next visit.
- Cabela’s Canada Survey Online
- M&M Shops Survey
- Mr. Lube Survey
- Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey
- Tim Hortons Survey
How To Take It Hardee’s Online Survey :
The customer survey can be completed in just a few steps.
- Go to the official survey page. www.tellhardees.com
- Select the preferred language: English or Spanish
- Enter the survey code on the bottom of the receipt, as shown on the screen.
- If you are asked to enter the date, the time of your visit and the amount spent on your product.
- The survey might also ask you to enter your transaction ID.
- Complete the questionnaire. You will be quizzed on overall satisfaction regarding your recent visit.
- Fill in personal details including your phone number and mailing address. Make sure the mailing address you enter is the correct one.
- Write the coupon code in the designated area on your receipt to use it on the next visit to get the special prize.
Hardee’s Survey Reference Links
Hardee’s Survey: Contact:
- GUEST RESPONSE LINE
(877) 799-STAR (7827)
Mon. – Fri.
7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Central
- Hardee’s Survey CORPORATE OFFICE:
CKE RESTAURANTS HOLDINGS, INC.
6700 Tower Circle, Suite 1000
Franklin, TN 37067
We have addressed various topics about Hardee’s Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.