Getgo Café + Market is a convenience store chain headquartered in Pittsburg. Owned and operated by Giant Eagle, the chain operates stores in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maryland. Cross Roads, a convenience store chain, was the genesis of GetGo. Cross Roads had a presence all over the Pittsburg metropolitan area, offering its own branded gasoline in some areas. It also co-branded with Citgo and Texaco in other areas.
In 2003, Giant Eagle purchased most of the Cross Roads fuel stations, which also supplied the Giant Eagle stations, and combined the chains to form GetGo. Getgo also boasts a team of trained chefs who specialize in creating fast, fresh, and creative menus.
GetGo Survey Rewards:
Each Prize Winner, upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive a $2,000 GetGo store gift card.
Rules and Regulations:
- A computer or mobile with internet access
- Basic understanding of English
- You must have made a recent visit to Get-Go
- A valid receipt from Get-Go
- A valid email address
- To enter the competition you must be a legal U.S. resident and 18 years older
GetGo Survey Step:
- Go to the GetGo survey page at www.getgolistens.com.
- With your receipt in hand key in the survey code located on the receipt.
- Answer a handful of questions about your recent visit to GetGo.
- Rate your answers as you go.
- Type in your personal details.
- Enter the sweepstakes and submit the survey
- GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.getgolistens.com
- GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- GetGo Official Site: www.get-go.com
More survey :- Guest Satisfaction survey at myzaxbysvisit
We have addressed various topics about the Getgolistens Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.