Survey procedure at CVS/Pharmacy Inc:
There are many medical stores in America but have you ever visited the CVS/Pharmacy. If your answer is yes, then you can win $1000 or $10 just by putting little of your efforts. You just have to fill a simple CVS Customer Satisfaction survey as per your visit to submit your entry to win as much as $1000 in the sweepstake draw. The amount you will win totally depends on your luck. This survey consists of simple questions about your visit to the store and the satisfaction level you have gained. It helps the store management to provide better and best service to the consumers.
About the CVS
This CVS store which is commonly known for its other name i.e CVS/pharmacy is a subsidiary of CVS health, medical retail, and healthcare company. CVS stands for the Consumer Value Store whose headquarters are situated in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. This was founded in Lowell, Massachusetts, the United States in 1963 by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein, Hebreux Jules, and Ralph Hoagland. Originally this chain was owned by Melville Corporation.
Later with the effective growth of the business, this CVS spun off into its own company in 1996. Currently, it is the largest pharmacy store in America which serves at near about 9,600 locations all over the country. The chairman and the CEO of the CVS pharmacy are Anthony Santomauro and Larry Merlo respectively. CVS scores the seventh rank in the Fortune 500 and its supreme competitor is Walgreens Boots Alliance who is at the 37th position.
CVS mainly deals in prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, beauty products, film and photo finishing services, greeting cards, and convenience foods through their CVS/pharmacy stores and online through CVS.com. It also provides health care services through its nearly 1,100 MinuteClinic (a division of CVS health) medical clinics and their diabetes care centers. Most of the clinics are located in CVS Stores.
As we told earlier this company conducts the survey through which you can also win the prize. These surveys help the company to modify their management which helps in attracting more customers for their stores. The company declares the sweepstake results every month, where one lucky person gets $1,000 and 200 other participants can win $10 each.
Now, the question arises here that what are the rules and regulation and what is the procedure to complete the survey. You don’t need to worry about that because here you can find answers to all your questions. The process is very easy, you just need to put little efforts for the big rewards.
CVS PHARMACY SURVEY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS:
If you possess the following requirements then without any restriction you can participate in the survey.
- You need to have a bill/purchase receipt from your last visit at the CVS.
- Your minimum age must be 18 years or above to take part in the survey.
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop with Internet connectivity through which you can access the online survey website.
- You need to be acquainted with the English or Spanish language as the survey will be available only in these two languages.
- Participants must be the legal resident of the United States of America to take part in the survey.
- Members, employees and their family of the CVS/Pharmacy Inc. cannot take part in this survey.
- There is no need to purchase more as it will not increase your chances to win the sweepstakes.
- Only one entry per person is limited per month. Multiple entries will be rejected.
- There will be the draw at the end of each month where winners are announced.
- Tell Valvoline Survey
- Rite Aid Customer Survey
- Cash Store Survey
- Cafe Rio Customer Service Survey
- Toys ‘R’ Us Survey
STEPS TO COMPLETE CVS PHARMACY SURVEY:
- Keep the purchase receipt, which you got from your last visit to the store.
- Visit the official survey website of CVS/Pharmacy inc., which is cvssurvey.com
- Choose the language which you can understand easily from English or Spanish.
- Enter the 17-digit survey code available on your receipt/bill which you get from the store while purchasing goods.
- As per your 17-digit unique ID server will depict the address of the store you visited and you will need to verify the location of the store you visited.
- In the next step, you have to rate your level of satisfaction, service by the store, etc. Most of the questions are objective type and some questions are subjective where you have to give the rank from 1 to 5.
- Rate your level of satisfaction you get from CVS/Pharmacy. Answering all the questions will mark your entry into sweepstakes. Now that you have answered and completed the survey, you only have to fill details to submit your entry for sweepstakes.
- Select the medium through which they can inform you about the results of the sweepstakes. You can need to provide the telephone number, E-mail ID, etc.
- Provide your basic personal information such as your name, address, etc.
- Now you will get congratulations to note describing your entrance in the sweepstakes.
The company values the time and efforts of the customers in filling the survey and rewards them by giving them a chance to take part in the sweepstakes program where the customers get a chance to win $10 to $1000 reward money. The valuable feedbacks and suggestions of the customers are very important for the company as it helps them in improving the quality of service they offer at their stores. The company listens to the suggestions and try to provide a better experience of shopping to their customers by eradicating any drawbacks in their stores.